Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
"The function of the child is to live his own life - not the life that his anxious parents think he should live, not a life according to the purpose of the educator who thinks he knows best."
~ A.S. Neill, founder of Summerhill School.

44 - 39 . . . "NO HANDS"

30th September 2009, Wednesday Night 
I went grocery shopping with my 5-year old, Zhen. The cashier charged me RM44 for the duo pack of milk powder... but I remembered that I saw a RM39 sign at the shelf.  When I was busy checking it out with the cashier, Zhen just kept bugging me with… what happened mummy..... what’s wrong..... 
I told her, that the girl charged mummy some extra money…  
Zhen: How much, mummy?
Me: 44 - 39, how much? 
Zhen: 44… no hands wor… 39 also no hands… how to count??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS