Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
"The function of the child is to live his own life - not the life that his anxious parents think he should live, not a life according to the purpose of the educator who thinks he knows best."
~ A.S. Neill, founder of Summerhill School.

JOGGING

9th October 2009, Friday Evening
I went jogging with my elder daughter.  Zhen only ran a short distance, she wanted to rest.  Again after running for a short distance, she rest again… finally we finished 1 round around the lake. Then I wanted to go for a 2nd round… it has been a long long time since I last exercise and it was a nice feeling “sweating”... ;D
 
LZ: Mummy, don’t jog, let’s walk
Me: Ok, u walk, I jog
LZ: Afterwards you tired
Me: I’m not tired
LZ: Afterwards if you are tired, you don’t complain, ok ?
( hmmm.... wonder who’s the mum here? ) 
After jogging/walking about 1 1/2 round…
Me: Yeah, 2 rounds

LZ: Yeah, 1 round… 2 rounds = tired !

1 comments:

Elyssa said...

haha..."after you tired, don't complain ah"...funny la your daughter

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS