Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
"The function of the child is to live his own life - not the life that his anxious parents think he should live, not a life according to the purpose of the educator who thinks he knows best."
~ A.S. Neill, founder of Summerhill School.

BONDING

19 September 2011, Monday
I was cutting Min's fingernails when she kissed me on the cheek out of a sudden.
This makes me recalled what a friend once told me.  She said she enjoyed cutting fingernails for his son, even though he knows how to do it by himself.  She said she enjoyed the BOND that is there.
Sooner or later, there will come a day when they (our children) will not want us to cut their fingernails or bathe them anymore.  Why not do these things for them now, when they still want us doing stuff for them?
I seldom bathe Zhen as I kept telling her that she's old enough to do it by herself.  But when I do bathe her (once in a while)... YES! I do enjoy that special BOND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS